Thursday, July 5, 2007

CATWALK TO RUNWAY: KERRY WASHINGTON EDITION

The Bronx-native dazzled in this vibrant yellow Oscar De La Renta number at the "I Think I Love My Wife" premiere.

Showing off a new curly do, the actress is low-key cool in her Missoni top and skirt at the Sunshine screening at the Los Angeles Film Festival.
Kerry in MISSONI
[source 1, source 2]

"I Think I Love My Wife" star in blue and white Grecian-style Escada at The Winter Wonderland Ball at the NY Botanical Garden.

Breakthrough starlet from "Save The Last Dance" struck the right note of quirky sophistication in her Prada outfit at the Independent Spirit Awards in February.

Washington paired diamonds with her floral-printed Monique Lhuillier gown at the White House Correspondents' Dinner after-party in Washington, D.C.

[obsessed-hoopla]