Wednesday, October 24, 2007

HALLE AT LONDON & LOS ANGELES

Halle Berry proudly flaunted her growing baby bump in an electric blue Versace gown and Armapali of Jaipur jewels at the London premiere of her film, "Things We Lost in the Fire".


[images via halleberryfan]


Ever since Halle announced she's pregnant, Halle's red carpet looks kick up a notch. Deck out in Catherine Malandrino, John Galliano for Christian Dior, Roberto Cavalli, and Versace, Halle has made being pregnant stylish. Case in point, Halle wore a black asymmetrical Valentino Red dress mini at the L.A premiere of her latest film project.


The Oscar-winning actress recently revealed her maternity chic style:
I think I feel like I'm such a slave to fashion. It's a hard concept for me to fathom that I'm going to have to wear maternity clothes."

But, as she also sees it, "Fashion is on my side." Indicating her empire waist, she adds, "Everything is up here and shift-y, so I think I can work it out in normal clothes with normal designers in their collections until the eighth or ninth month, then I might have to break down and do maternity."


Check out more of Halle's pregnancy style as reported on earlier here.

[obsessed-hoopla]