Thursday, November 15, 2007

DREW BARRYMORE FOR COVERGIRL

drew barrymore for covergirl
image via teddy and moo's


When I first caught this AD campaign for COVERGIRL featuring Drew Barrymore, I had to share it with all of you. Unfortunately Drew ISN'T designing any makeup. (Hopefully Drew will change her tune and pull a productive move like Queen Latifah and launch a cosmetic line. CoverGirl and MAC is what I swear by these days.)
“I leave the makeup and product up to them, that’s their expertise. What I want to do is honor the tradition of CoverGirl but hopefully bring myself and my personality into it, as well as some edgy fashion-forward thinking and positivity to it. I like to be involved in every aspect. I’m a control freak but I keep those issues at bay when I work with other people. [source]


Check out Drew at the press conference where she confirmed she's the next celebrity face for the famous U.S brand.

Barrymore paired her canary yellow Carolina Herrera dress with green Christian Loubotin pumps. You can grab the practical style of Drew's Louboutins over at Saks Fifth Avenue online boutique.

And on I go to store to test drive that new CG mascara...

[obsessed-hoopla]