Friday, December 28, 2007

WHO GOT THE LOOK RIGHT IN GIAMBATTISTA VALLI?



Hilary Swank attended the 2006 Screen Actors Guild Awards in this white strapless Giambattista Valli taffeta cocktail dress and Jimmy Choo heels.

For Beyonce's 2006 VMA after-party, Kelly Rowland lit up the red carpet in a similar dress which she paired with candy-colored Lorraine Schwartz bangles and earrings.

Hilary Swank and Kelly Rowland in Giambattista Valli: who got the LOOK right?



Style Verdict: Hilary had to fix a last-minute fashion emergency in her Giambattista Valli dress. "The hem was falling out so I uh from my trailer park days I know how to put an outfit together so I was like desperate. I just got a bunch of tape and started taping my dress hemming my dress with some tape." Although this was worn back in 2006, this look resembles the toga fever that heat up the red carpet in 2007.

Photos: KRW,HSF

[obsessed-hoopla]